We Are Back Open!!!
Dear Patients of Quest Orthodontics,
We are happy to welcome you back to the office starting 05/11/2020 as we reopen under the guidelines of the CDC and the American/Georgia Dental Association. Hygiene and safety have always been a priority at our office and we will be taking additional measures to ensure the safety of our patients and staff during this time.
Here are a few of our current in office changes and guidelines:
– We have installed a microbial reduction system. Synexis is a technology that produces hydrogen peroxide in the same physical state as the oxygen and nitrogen in the air; using this unique molecule, known as Dry Hydrogen Peroxide, Synexis mitigates any virus (including COVID-19), bacteria, and mold not only in the air but on all exposed surfaces as well. With this technology installed in our office, we have gone above and beyond to keep our team and patients safe. (visit https://synexis.com for more information)
– We have achieved a COVID-19 Cleanliness Certificate due to the protocols we have implemented.
– Any patient experiencing flu-like symptoms or fever, feeling sick or that has been exposed to anyone suspected to have been exposed to COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment and please do not enter the office.
– Our reception area is temporarily closed and limited to parents/guardians of special needs patients or other special circumstances. All iPads, magazines, game controllers, and coffee products are temporarily put away.
– When coming in for an appointment, we ask that you call upon arrival and wait in your car until we notify you via text message or call when to come in. If you haven’t filled out the pre-screening form we will text you the link to fill it out in your car. We have set up a hand sanitizer station as soon as you walk into the office to use upon entering and exiting. We will take your temperature before taking you back into the clinic. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 will have to be rescheduled immediately. Please do not drink anything hot or cold 30 minutes prior to your appointment so we can get an accurate reading.
– For your safety and the safety of our other patients, we strongly prefer for anyone accompanying a patient to wait in the car during the appointment unless absolutely necessary. Caregivers and guardians assisting patients with special needs are welcome to accompany the patient to the treatment area, but must wear a facial covering.
– For NEW patients under 18, parents may accompany the patient into the office.
– Our tooth brushing stations are closed for now. Please brush your teeth thoroughly before coming to your appointment.
– When in the office, please practice social distancing at 6 feet. Practice proper sneezing into either a napkin or into your elbow.
– Restroom will be available and will be wiped down thoroughly after every use.
– It is important that you call ahead if you are experiencing an emergency or if you have a broken appliance. Due to the reduced capacity of the office, we cannot easily accommodate walk-ins and there may be long wait times for seeing patients who have not notified us of their emergency prior to arrival.
Finally, for your convenience and safety, we will continue to offer virtual appointments for check-up exams, recall appointments, and retainer checks if you desire. Just give us call to let us know that is what you prefer.
We can even do virtual consultations for new patients. Please help us by referring your friends and family to our practice!
Our staff and patients are our family, and we are doing everything we can to keep our family safe. We thank you for your understanding and patience and look forward to seeing your beautiful smiles soon!
Dr. Arjun Patel
We’re going virtual!
In order to ensure the safety of our patients, our team and the community at large during the COVID-19 outbreak, we are adapting the way that we provide orthodontic treatment. What this means for you:
- Regular appointments will now be done virtually, by video conference (Zoom)
- All new patient consultations will be conducted virtually on our website: https://www.questorthodontics.com/
- For all emergencies, please call or text 470-440-7330
We will reach out shortly if you have an upcoming appointment to discuss the best option for your family.
Please know that we remain committed to the importance of your healthcare, comfort and safety. We will continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) updates and will communicate further based on the expert advice of government departments, public health authorities and healthcare professionals.
We promise to keep you updated through this dynamic situation, and we look forward to continuing to make you smile!
Dr. Arjun Patel
IMPORTANT CHANGES TO OUR DAILY ROUTINES
Your health and safety is our top priority. We want to assure you of the extra measures we are taking to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive orthodontic care at our office. We are currently open to see adjustments, bondings, emergency visits and consults. Braces removal and any other appointments requiring a handpiece may be rescheduled to minimize aerosol.
We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and all CDC guidelines very closely. You can visit our practice with confidence, knowing we are taking additional measures to provide for the safety of our patients and our team:
- Preemptive screening: appointment rescheduling for any patient experiencing symptoms of an illness. Please call our office to reschedule if you have any flu-like symptoms, traveled by air or cruise in the last two weeks, have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 and/or are medically compromised (high-risk to contract virus).
- Please do not bring siblings, friends or relatives who do not have a scheduled appointment. Only scheduled patients will be allowed in the treatment areas.
- If you have an in-person appointment, please call our office phone number 470-440-7330 when you arrive and wait in your car until we text or call you to come in.
- Disinfecting of high traffic areas and high-touch surfaces, including door handles, knobs, counter tops, pens, etc. every 30 minutes.
- For New Patients: Virtual consults will be setup on our website in the coming days.
- For Active Patients: Virtual appointments through Zoom will be set up when you feel an office visit isn’t 100% necessary. This way, we can check to see if you need to come in for an emergency visit, check how your aligners are fitting to see if you are ready to move to the next set of aligners, check your elastic wear, etc. Please call our office to set up a virtual appointment.
- Curbside pick-up for aligners. Please call our office if you are ready for your next set of aligners and do not want an in-office appointment. We will assess the situation either over the phone or by virtual appointment and place your next set of aligners in the pick-up box outside our door.
- Curbside pick-up for elastics and retainers. Please call our office if you need any of these.
- If you are not comfortable coming in to the office or setting a virtual appointment, please keep up with excellent oral hygiene, continue elastic wear and, if you have aligners, please continue to wear your last aligner to maintain alignment until we are able to see you.
Please know that we remain committed to the importance of your healthcare, comfort and safety. We will continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) updates, and we will communicate further based on the expert advice of government departments, public health authorities and healthcare professionals.
We promise to keep you updated through this dynamic situation, and we look forward to making you smile!
Dr. Arjun Patel and the Quest Orthodontics Team
MEET DR. PATEL