Are you considering orthodontic treatment to straighten your teeth but don’t like the idea of traditional braces or plastic aligners? INBRACE Lingual braces might be for you. INBRACE is a type of lingual orthodontic treatment that relies on slim brackets and wires attached to the back surfaces of your teeth. Once placed, your braces will be invisible from the outside, allowing you to maintain the natural beauty of your smile while also receiving the corrective treatment you need for your misaligned teeth and bad bite.
Why lingual braces?
Lingual braces are a great option for adults who want a more discreet treatment option than traditional metal braces. Plastic aligners are another good option for aesthetic conscious patients, but they are not ideal in every case. With clear aligners, patients are responsible for removing and replacing their aligners. The process of switching them out can be difficult for some people making it harder to keep their treatment on track.
If you’re looking for the cosmetic advantages of plastic aligners and the permanence of traditional braces Quest Orthodontics has the perfect solution for you: Lingual braces offer the best of both worlds.
There is a growing interest in lingual braces because of these great features, although not every practice offers them. Placement requires additional training and experience. At Quest Orthodontics, Dr. Patel has the advanced education and experience necessary to treat you with lingual braces.
INBRACE is one of the most advanced lingual braces systems available. The benefits of treatment with INBRACE include:
- Easy to maintain – you can brush and floss your teeth normally
- No discoloration on your teeth from your brackets
- Incredibly discreet – INBRACE stays in the background, allowing you to eat and drink what you want and smile with confidence
- Fast treatment time – innovative Smartwire technology works to reduce treatment time by months
- Incredible comfortable – GentleForce technology works to reduce discomfort while moving your teeth
- Healthier teeth – self-driving GentleForce technologies apply consistent force, leading to stronger and healthier teeth, gums, bone and roots
Caring for your lingual braces
Cleaning your teeth with lingual braces is just as important as traditional braces. We recommend you brush twice a day with a soft-bristle toothbrush. Floss at least once a day. You can also use a water irrigation device (water floss) to flush between brackets and your teeth. Keep up on your regular dental cleanings as well.
Your food choices are also similar to regular braces. Foods that are too sticky or chewie and too hard or crunchy can damage your braces or cause them to become loose, lengthening treatment time.
Are lingual braces right for me?
Lingual braces are not for everyone or every situation. Dr. Patel will help you decide if lingual braces are the right choice. He will explain your options and how they differ from both traditional braces and plastic aligners.
Contact Quest Orthodontics today for a consultation to find out more about lingual braces and whether they are a good esthetic option for you.
Call us today at 470-440-7330 or click below to schedule a free consultation – we can start virtually or in-person – your choice!
When you call our practice, ask us about our Lifetime Smile Guarantee!
- 2 free clear retainers per year for the rest of your life!
- Retreatment if there is relapse for a small monthly fee.