By Dr. Arjun Patel
Have you been wondering about orthodontics? Putting off that first consultation? No time to research, no time to even call and book the appointment? Well, guess what? At Quest Orthodontics we’ve gone virtual! That means even with the stay-at-home orders we can still offer you a complimentary consultation. We’re using the latest in telehealth technology to bring our practice to you!
Tell me how a Virtual Consultation works:
- Visit our free Online Smile Assessment page on our website.
- Send us pictures of your smile. We have a series of specific images that will help us get started in understanding where your current smile, bite and oral health are at the moment.
- Chat with Dr. Arjun Patel. We’ll meet you via video-conference to discuss our thoughts and possibilities for treatment. While we don’t have X-rays or digital scans of your smile, at this point we can give you an approximate timeline for treatment, an idea of pricing and even an understanding of if you are a candidate for braces or Invisalign!
- As soon as the stay-at-home order is lifted we can get you into the office to begin treatment!
What to expect at your first in-person appointment:
While we’ve already met virtually, this will be your chance to meet the entire team and find out what a warm, welcoming and fun environment we have at Quest Orthodontics! We’ll also be using our 3D scanner to get super accurate images of your smile and we may even be able to show you a projection of your finished smile!
Based on these scans we will plot a course of treatment and get things started! Our Treatment Coordinator will help you understand all things financing – we have lots of options to ensure that they don’t get in the way of your dream smile. Particularly in this time of uncertainty, we are willing to work with you to find an appropriate payment plan!
A little more about us:
At Quest Orthodontics we care about our patients. During this crisis we’ve ensured the safety of our patients and the continuity of their treatment by conducting virtual appointments. We’re also available in the case of emergencies and have taken every precaution to make our practice as safe a space as possible should an emergency arise. Our patients know that they can reach us for any needs and we’re committed to making them smile! Find out more about our culture and personality by visiting our Facebook and Instagram pages!
There’s no time like the present. If you’ve been thinking about orthodontics for you or your child, we encourage you to schedule a virtual consultation with us today! We can’t wait to e-meet you…and then meet you in person soon.
Wishing you health and safety – Quest Orthodontics
When you call our practice, ask us about our Lifetime Smile Guarantee!
- 2 free clear retainers per year for the rest of your life!
- Retreatment if there is relapse for a small monthly fee.